Bassmasters of North Alabama
Annual "BMNA Classic" Tournament
SECTION A: QUALIFICATION FOR THE CLUB CLASSIC:
Accumulate one hundred fifty (150) or more points for the year and / or fish seven (7) tournaments out of the tournaments scheduled for the year.
A First Place Individual Finish in a regular season tournament will automatically qualify that member for the BMNA Classic regardless of points and/or number of tournaments completed providing the angler has met club participation requirements for the year at the time of the Classic. New members, who joined after the beginning of the club year, must have participated in at least 75% of club events (meetings/tournaments) that have occurred since their joining date to be eligible to fish the Classic under this provision.
SECTION B: THE CLASSIC FORMAT:
The Club Classic will be a 1-day tournament or, with a unanimous vote by the qualified members, the tournament can be a 2-day event. The Classic Lake shall be determined as follows:
1) The qualifying anglers for the BMNA Classic shall place the name of one lake within one hundred (100) miles of the club meeting site in a hat from which the BMNA Tournament Director shall draw the name of the lake on which the BMNA Classic shall be conducted.
2) The anglers that are eligible to fish the Classic will then vote on which ramp to utilize on the Classic lake;
3) The Classic will be scheduled at the end of the tournament year, but no later than six (6) weeks after the last of the tournaments scheduled in the tournament year, and before the start of a new tournament year.
4) Once the Classic lake location is determined it shall be off-limits until blast-off of the Classic Tournament;
5) Only one (1) individual angler in the Classic Tournament shall be declared the winner;
6) Standard tournament rules of Bassmasters of North Alabama, Inc. shall also apply to the Classic Tournament.11
SECTION C: THE CLASSIC PRIZES:
The BMNA Classic Tournament winner shall be awarded $100.00 and be presented with a plaque or trophy at the annual Awards Banquet.
SECTION D: THE TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE:
The Tournament Committee can make any and all changes to the Classic qualifications, format, prizes, and rules at any time with a majority vote of the Tournament Committee.